 Robotics / 21296
    Re: Vision Command and Linux —Jordan Bradford
   (...) Do you think it would be helpful to have better lighting for the original (raw) image? That might create a better difference between the robot and the background. (21 years ago, 5-Sep-03, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Vision Command and Linux —Bapt Denaeyer
   (...) You're right. But i prove that I can detect robot with a poor image ... (I think focus were really bad ....) Now My idea is not to make more light in my room ... I so just try an other technic now thanks nanobapt (21 years ago, 5-Sep-03, to lugnet.robotics)