 Robotics / 21291
  understanding the opcode

hi there, i should write a scheme compiler for the RCX. so, first i am trying to understand the opcode of the RCX. now there is one thing i really don't get... let's take the example of the 'Add to variable' function [1]. we have the following args (...) (21 years ago, 3-Sep-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  RE: understanding the opcode

Pierre, Matt Jadud has done what you are trying to do on my pbForth firmware for the RCX. (URL) His weblog is here: (URL) You might try to contact him before you go too far down the road :-). The RCX native opcode execution may be too slow for any (...) (21 years ago, 3-Sep-03, to lugnet.robotics)