 Robotics / 21272
Re: RemoteCX 0.0.0.5
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Mon, 1 Sep 2003 10:55:46 GMT

On Mon, 2003-09-01 at 06:18, Legoguy wrote:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/ircxvc/

the beginning of my all-in-one program for controlling the RCX..should
eventually have a robot server, webcam image server, the works -
everything to fit my needs and hopefully everyone else's too...I'm open
to feature requests (just check the 'left to add' section in the readme
first ;) )

It currently has a very useful feature of being able to assign motors
and programs to any one of the keys on the keyboard (alpha-numeric, that
is...) (only the numpad set of keys works currently (start with small
parts and fix bugs before you've got all 49 keys done kinda thing ;) ))

-AK

--
My website: http://legographics.idwt.net/

It's really easy to make it under linux :). I've some code to make it
under linux ....

nanobapt