 Robotics / 21269
    Re: Weird RCX electrical ideas —Orion Pobursky
   <snip> (...) Well Jordan I know a little about DC motor theory. In essence a DC Motor and a DC Generator are the same thing. The amount of ripple (i.e. the frequency of the pulses although frequency is a bad term to use) is dependent on 2 things: (...) (21 years ago, 1-Sep-03, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Weird RCX electrical ideas —Jordan Bradford
   (...) I got a private email that said this: Jordan, this idea is a good one. and has proved to work in the past. if you have 2 rcx's, then try it. heck you can even experiment with just one RCX for proof of concept. run a wire from the motor out to (...) (21 years ago, 1-Sep-03, to lugnet.robotics, FTX)

        Re: Weird RCX electrical ideas —Brian B. Alano
    (...) Almost right. It's not being powered, it's being shorted. (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.robotics)