 Robotics / 21253
  My students' creation

Last year I taught two computer classes at Fond du Lac Christian School in Fond du Lac, WI. One of them had only four students, three seniors and one junior. Near the end of the semester I gave them a LEGO robotics challenge. I finally got around to (...) (21 years ago, 28-Aug-03, to lugnet.robotics, FTX)

  Re: My students' creation

(...) It's nice to see a mobile robot with a pneumatic claw. I´ve been working on the idea for some time by now. I came up with a compact version of the UBS compressor with valve that could be very suitable for these kind of applications. I´ve just (...) (21 years ago, 29-Aug-03, to lugnet.robotics, FTX)