 Robotics / 21226
    Re: RIS 3.0 —Colin White
   (...) I don't know about RIS 3.0, but I disagree with you about the latest Pitco Dacta Catalog. I think the latest catalog is the best they have ever done. It places a lot of emphasis on Robotics. Remember there are two catalogs. The Pitsco Ideas (...) (21 years ago, 23-Aug-03, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: RIS 3.0 —Colin White
   In lugnet.robotics, Colin White wrote: I suspect there are more people using this latter (...) Just a follow-on to my previous post. It is not uncommon to see Lego components used with the Basic Stamp. Also, you can use Robolab with the Basic Stamp. (21 years ago, 23-Aug-03, to lugnet.robotics)