 Robotics / 21192
  Race Robot

Hey all, Just wanted to let you in on a neat idea. I built a race robot for a contest, and my opponent built a robot that used three motors, one for each wheel it had. But it couldn't turn. That was fine for the Drag Race, but not for the Car Race. (...) (21 years ago, 18-Aug-03, to lugnet.robotics)