 Robotics / 21144
    RE: 'Upgrading' VC —Rob Limbaugh
    (...) SNIP (...) All of the Logitech Cam guts I've seen (primarily the eyeball shaped cams) use a similar size square circuit board. But, the electret mics and power LEDs differ, I think. (...) Unless the same chip is being used, I doubt if the (...) (21 years ago, 5-Aug-03, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: 'Upgrading' VC —Andrew Keyser
   I'll see--right now I'm busy programming a VB program similar to WebBrick with the Phantom DLL as to support USB - I ordered the USB tower and a few lightbricks from PITSCo and they were shipped today....gotta hurry :P (...) (21 years ago, 6-Aug-03, to lugnet.robotics)