 Robotics / 21141
    'Upgrading' VC —Andrew Keyser
   I've had Vision Command for some time now, and it's worked great, after I got the XP patch I was even happier. But now that I've started using it as a robotic webcam that folks can control over the internet, I'm starting to see how poor the picture (...) (21 years ago, 5-Aug-03, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: 'Upgrading' VC —Mike Thorn
   (...) I have the Lego Cam, and while it sounds like a cool idea, I'm kind of confused. Why would you want to put a different chipset in there instead of just buying the whole Pro 4K webcam? You're going to have to get ahold of the board somehow, and (...) (21 years ago, 5-Aug-03, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: 'Upgrading' VC —Andrew Keyser
   Yes, that's correct--I need the case. And, if I do do this, I'll just replce the entire USB cord with the QCP 4k's. (...) (21 years ago, 5-Aug-03, to lugnet.robotics)