 Robotics / 21138
  Porting LEGO Robotics Kit.

Dear sir/madam, During the last week at our laboratory at the National Technical University of Athens, Greece, we have become interested in using the LEGO Robotics Kit, in order to allow students that take the course of "Computer Vision & Robotics" (...) (21 years ago, 4-Aug-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Porting LEGO Robotics Kit.

(...) So if your students already know C, why not program the Lego robots in C ? You could either use 'NQC' (which is a C subset specially designed to run on the standard Lego firmware) - or you could replace the standard Lego firmware with BrickOS (...) (21 years ago, 5-Aug-03, to lugnet.robotics)