 Robotics / 21104
  Re: Pneumatic Linear-to-cyclical Converter

(...) Hi Bauchaille, I'd guess that you envision hooking the pistons to the top of each handlebar, along with switches that make the pistons altername from open to closed and back. This would indeed make the pulleys turn. The trick here is the fact (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jul-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Pneumatic Linear-to-cyclical Converter

(...) Yep, that's it. Actually, the switches could perhaps be located somewhere else? I'm not familiar enough with pneumatic engines to know how the switch reversal mechanism works. (...) Right. Actually, in the model of this I'm working on, I did (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jul-03, to lugnet.robotics)