 Robotics / 21035
  Re: Wheel measurements

Rob, I don't and I don't know of anybody that's made the measurements, but if anybody has all the wheels it's Phillipe Hurbain. (URL) ---...--- Mike Thorn webmaster@roboticsresources.com This email was sent from a Linux computer! (...) (21 years ago, 28-Jun-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Wheel measurements

(...) Anyway, on all modern wheels, Lego include diameter in tyre type. For example, (URL) marked 81.6 x 15, has a 81.6 mm diameter and a 15 mm width. Philo www.philohome.com (21 years ago, 29-Jun-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Wheel measurements

Philo, I had noticed the markings, but weren't sure if they were metric or not or if they referred to the OD. But thanks, that was at least helpful for me to confirm the math I was working on! Now I can finish the write-up and post later this week. (...) (21 years ago, 30-Jun-03, to lugnet.robotics)