 Robotics / 21043
Re: Wheel measurements
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 30 Jun 2003 04:22:47 GMT

Philo,

I had noticed the markings, but weren't sure if they were metric or not or
if they referred to the OD.

But thanks, that was at least helpful for me to confirm the math I was
working on!  Now I can finish the write-up and post later this week.

Thanks!
Rob

----- Original Message -----
From: "Philippe Hurbain" <philohome@free.fr>
To: <lego-robotics@crynwr.com>
Sent: Sunday, June 29, 2003 8:39 AM
Subject: Re: Wheel measurements

In lugnet.robotics, Mike Thorn <buachaille@neo.rr.com> wrote:
Rob,

I don't and I don't know of anybody that's made the measurements, but if
anybody has all the wheels it's Phillipe Hurbain.

http://www.philohome.com/traction/traction.htm

Sorry, I've not included diameter information... would have been useful • indeed!
Anyway, on all modern wheels, Lego include diameter in tyre type. For • example,
http://guide.lugnet.com/partsref/search.cgi?q=2902, marked 81.6 x 15, has • a 81.6
mm diameter and a 15 mm width.

Philo

www.philohome.com