 Robotics / 2099
    Controlling RCX from DOS and Basic —Peter Hesketh
   Having bought my Mindstorms, I discovered that when they say "Needs Windows 95" they weren't kidding (I don't like 'C'). I didn't mind too much, because I use W95 at work, but not at home as my home PC is only a small 486 and doesn't have the muscle (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)