 Robotics / 20952
    Using sensor ports to send data —Bastiaan van Kesteren
   Hello, I did build an I2C device for the RCX a while ago, which is connected to the motor ports of the RCX. It now makes a speed of about 1.2kHz when using BrickOS (still thanks to Mark Riley for helping me whit this). But i think the sensor-ports (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jun-03, to lugnet.robotics)