 Robotics / 20943
    Re: Switching Direction —Philippe Hurbain
   (...) I stumbled on this one a few days ago... and ended up with a if(variable)/OnFwd/else/OnRev construction :c( Philo (21 years ago, 18-Jun-03, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Switching Direction —Steven Lane
   (...) I tried it and it works for me :-) On an unrelated note am I right in thingking the only way to get the file "afxdtctl.h" would be to upgrade to Visual c++ Ver 6? Steve (21 years ago, 19-Jun-03, to lugnet.robotics)