 Robotics / 20880
Re: maze solving algorithm
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 11 Jun 2003 19:47:30 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Scott Davis wrote:
Tomorrow I'm going to test it and see if it works so I'll let you know what
the results are.  As to if I scaled back, I didn't.  My original intent was
to have the robot search the whole maze and be able to start at the
beginning and take the shortest path to the finish.  Hopefully this program
succeeds in doing this.  I might be able to post a video clip of it, if it
works and I get a chance to put it on my website.  While I'm at it, I'll
probably post the code there too if I works.
Scott

And?

Timothy