 Robotics / 20851
    Re: LEGO robotics on a budget? —David Laswell
   (...) Not as much as you might think. I don't know who made it, but I found a 4-way USB splitter box with a 10" cord that does not require external power, and I think it only costs about $15. It's great for laptops, since half the purpose of having (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: LEGO robotics on a budget? —Rob Limbaugh
   I felt it reasonable to assume someone may be using an older computer/laptop running Windows 9x (or later) but doesn't have a USB port. This way, they could plan some form of upgrade path for themselves and purchase the appropriate IR tower for the (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.robotics)