 Robotics / 20840
  Re: maze solving algorithm

Ok, so did you get the idea about using the Binary system to identify the “cell”? Now, the next choice is what type of variable to use: You can use a small 16 bit variable for each “cell” which will take up 400 bits=50 bytes. This was will conserve (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jun-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: maze solving algorithm

I'm back to working with NQC. I gave up on brickos. I think I have a program that works, I just need to find some time to test it. Thank you for your help. Scott ----- Original Message ----- From: "Bluey" <Wolf_and_eagle@spam...yahoo.com> To: (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jun-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: maze solving algorithm

......... well, if you get a chance, send me a copy of the program. Timothy (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jun-03, to lugnet.robotics)