 Robotics / 20819
Re: OT: Button Batteries 3 LR44 for $1.99
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 4 Jun 2003 00:20:05 GMT

At 12:02 PM 6/3/2003 -0400, Doug Wilcox wrote:
Do any of you folks know an inexpensive source for "button batteries" -
those used in everything from watches to (increasingly) toys. It seems silly
to spend $9 US on three batteries to replace the ones in my small R2-D2
action figure, when the toy only cost $4.50 US at Wal*Mart.

Here's a three pack for $1.99:
http://shop.store.yahoo.com/bluetrackcompany/nautpenbat.html

As someone said on another list - the internet is a wonderful thing! It
even has search engines! I Googled "LR44 batteries" to get the above :)

Bruce

Thanks.

--Doug Wilcox

------- WWW.SYSTRONIX.COM ----------