 Robotics / 20807
Re: maze solving algorithm
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 31 May 2003 01:10:26 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, "scott davis" <rcx2man@hotmail.com> wrote:
I'm having problems writing a program for a robot to search all the squares
of a 5 X 5 maze.

I'm using NQC so I'm limited in what i can do.

If anyone has any ideas on how to go about searching all the squares it
would be greatly appreciated.

thanx
Scott

What is the trouble? is it the recognition of the squares and manuvering? or is
it the actual algorithm?

Timothy