 Robotics / 20799
    Re: THOUGHTS on mapping with Lego Robot ( added to searching walls) —Øyvind Steinnes
   I'm not good at programing at all, but have some thougts about maze-mapping: If you have some metods of positioning system like GPS then you know exact where the robot are at all time, then the robot can send information back to the PC where there (...) (21 years ago, 28-May-03, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: THOUGHTS on mapping with Lego Robot ( added to searching walls) —Steve Baker
   (...) Yes - but that is precisely 100% of the problem. There is no known convenient/cheap GPS-like system with the properties we desire. Camera's above the arena and things pasted onto the floor are not possible in many real-world situations. The (...) (21 years ago, 28-May-03, to lugnet.robotics)