 Robotics / 20729
  Re: OS Stability concerns (from/was RE: Vision Command)

(...) Yeah? Aside from saying the words "Floating Point Math", here's an odd problem for you (and one of the primary reasons we upgraded from ME to XP on those two machines). Our office had one server/computer running NT, and a network consisting of (...) (21 years ago, 13-May-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: OS Stability concerns

So, someone told your company they had to buy a new car because someone parked in your space? Off the top of my head, I'd say the problem was caused by the way the driver was configured on the ME machines, not because of ME itself---a device control (...) (21 years ago, 13-May-03, to lugnet.robotics)