 Robotics / 20717
20716  |  20718
Subject:
DC Adapter Mod for RCX 2.0?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 12 May 2003 12:18:18 GMT

Has anyone mod'd an RCX 2.0 to accept a DC powersupply? I've gone
through the archives and have noted that there used to be one in the 1.0
model, and lots of grumblings about it NOT being there in 1.5 and 2.0,
but no one seems to have stepped up with a warranty-voider and fixed it
(publicly) yet. If this is the case, I'll probably mod mine in the next
few weeks and publish schematics/instructions one my website, and a note
about it here. Any sage guidance is appreciated.

--
Matthew Keller
Enterprise Systems Analyst