 Robotics / 2068
Re: sensor input mux calculations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 1 Jan 1999 13:39:44 GMT

It is not a 100% passive solution, but I added a very simple Differential
Light Sensor to my web page.  It really isn't that hard to build and all the
parts come from RadioShack.  You can find it in the "Homebrew Sensor" area of
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/Michael_Gasperi/lego.htm
Have a good New Year.
Mike G.