 Robotics / 20668
    Re: Increase touch sensor sensitivity? —Juergen Stuber
   (...) No, they are essentially switches that are either on or off. Though the whole truth is that they are made from conductive rubber, and that they go from off to on over a very small distance. I once measured this by an arrangement that very (...) (21 years ago, 7-May-03, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Increase touch sensor sensitivity? —Brian B. Alano
   You can try setting your sensor mode to raw or percent, and seeing if you can get useful values. I way able to use a touch sensor as a trinary switch this way. The full range in raw mode is 0 to 1023. I think my values were around 0-300, 301-900 and (...) (21 years ago, 8-May-03, to lugnet.robotics)