 Robotics / 20652
  Visual basic error message

When I try to load the project vbtest from the mindstorms sdk into VB 5 I get this error. Can anyone tell me how to solve it? 'Retained' is an invalid key The file C:\Program Files\LEGO Software\LEGO Mindstorms SDK\Samples\VPBrick\...vbtest.vbp (...) (21 years ago, 30-Apr-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Visual basic error message

(...) It sounds like it can't find the Common Dialog control. I don't know if that's standard in VB 5, but it is in VB 6. You need to make sure it shows up on the form. Steve (21 years ago, 1-May-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Visual basic error message

(...) I managed to fix the problem by simply deleting the word 'retained' from the .prj file using notepad. I bet your solution would have worked as well too. Thanks anyway. Steve L (21 years ago, 1-May-03, to lugnet.robotics)