 Robotics / 20643
  GASTON

Hi all, We've had a great event last Saturday in Luxembourg (Europe). GASTON, our latest Mindstorms realization has been presented during the first ROBOCUP contest. GASTON is able to express feelings through facial movements. He may localize a sound (...) (21 years ago, 28-Apr-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: GASTON

Hi Claude Congratulations! Your project is amazing. Thanks for sharing so many details about it. Ciao Mario (...) (21 years ago, 29-Apr-03, to lugnet.robotics)