 Robotics / 20598
  Rumors of LEGO XP Vision Command Software available...

Everyone, It's definitely true... LEGO had the installer for Vision Command rebuilt. Also, for those of you with the Studio set, there is supposedly new release of that for XP (mine is on back order, so I can't confirm). Why none of this is posted (...) (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Rumors of LEGO XP Vision Command Software available...

Good info Rob, thanks for posting this. I plan on getting another computer for Jama and I want everything to work. Now I know. Cool. e www.biomechanicalbricks.com (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.robotics)

Hello Just as an add on I got a Studio XP disk from Lego Europe about 8 weeks ago and it works fine. Ordered it by email and there was no charge.... Regards Philip "Rob Limbaugh" <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> wrote in message (...) (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.robotics)