 Robotics / 2059
    Re: RCX 2.0 -- ideas: How 'bout an expansion module? —Janet and Carl McIver
    Instead of a new RCX, how about a module that plugs into the existing ports and uses them to expand the I/O? Along with a new firmware and software, we could opt to purchase an expansion set without having to reinvent this wheel. I think that folks (...) (26 years ago, 1-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: RCX 2.0 -- ideas: How 'bout an expansion module? —John Donaldson
    That goes along with my scheam of using all three inputs in a multiplexing scheam to achieve 64 analog inputs. John A. Donaldson (...) (26 years ago, 1-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)