 Robotics / 2059
Re: RCX 2.0 -- ideas: How 'bout an expansion module?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 1 Jan 1999 10:22:52 GMT

    Instead of a new RCX, how about a module that plugs into the existing
ports and uses them to expand the I/O?  Along with a new firmware and
software, we could opt to purchase an expansion set without having to
reinvent this wheel.
    I think that folks would be willing to buy this add on if they wanted to
go beyond the existing capabilities of the RCX without having to buy a new
set all over again.
    Pardon me if this is not clear.  Absolut vodka is still coursing through
my brain from the new year's celebration and I am having to hit backspace
quite a lot!
    Thoughts?