 Robotics / 20586
  ....new robots and web site update.....

Hi All, Here is the address of my robot web site which contains pictures of my new robots. I appreciate any response, and or thoughts. Thanks Jim Scolman (URL) the 2400c of Jim Scolman On the shore of Lago Bella. jscolman@mindspring.com (URL) (21 years ago, 13-Apr-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: ....new robots and web site update.....

Hello Jim, I have been away for a week on business and have only just got back to Melbourne (Australia) tonight. Your Rover looks the part doesn’t it. I like the relationship between the wheels and the RXC on the last version you made. I think the (...) (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.robotics)