 Robotics / 20565
    Re: ....powered caster..... —Ben Jackson
   (...) I built two a long time ago, one which I posted a webpage about: (URL) one, which is my favorite robot ever, I never did write up. However, I took the photos TWO YEARS ago (sigh) so I will finally put them up: (URL) (21 years ago, 8-Apr-03, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: ....powered caster..... —Philippe Hurbain
   I once built your Rock Stupid Rover, I confirm that it as an incredible capabilities/intelligence ratio ;o) Philo www.philohome.com (...) (21 years ago, 8-Apr-03, to lugnet.robotics)