 Robotics / 20446
20445  |  20447
Subject:
USB Tower install on RIS2.0 w/XP
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 25 Mar 2003 23:40:26 GMT

Hi all,

I've run into another problem trying to get RIS working.  My son, who
believes he knows everything, plugged in the USB Tower before installing
RIS2.0 on our XP box and now RIS2.0 cannot see the tower.  I remember
seeing advice or a solution for this on this list a while ago, but a
search of lugnet proved fruitless.  The Mindstorms site (the english tech
support section for RIS2.0) gave several procedures for uninstalling and
re-installing the SW and drivers, but these have not solved my problem.  I
have an email to Lego support on the issue, but I'm not optimistic.

Does anybody have a clue about how to resolve this?

Thanks,
Andy