 Robotics / 20429
  w2k & mindstorms info

Hello I found your email on news.lugnet.com. I saw that you have experience on w2k and RIS 2.0. I'm going to buy it but I have only a laptop with windows 2000. Further I want to use NQC software. Is there any problems to install RIS 2.0 on windows (...) (22 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: w2k & mindstorms info

Ris 2.0, NQC and Brixcc all work fine here on a desktop and a laptop, both on W2k... Cheers, Philo www.philohome.com (...) (22 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: w2k & mindstorms info

You will need administrator acess to use the USB tower, but other that than that, you should have no problems. (...) (22 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  book ?

hi where can i find the book : killer lego mindstorm robots ? it is impossible to order it on amazon. thank for your help jf mariani jf.mariani@wanadoo.fr (22 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: book ?

J.F. - I believe it's not published any more. Looks like the "Robot Builder's Bonanza" contains the LEGO Mindstorms stuff that the Killer book did: (URL) may find what you're looking for in that book by the same author as the original. Ed (...) (22 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: book ?

This book was never published. The author decided to delay it due to competition, and it is still delayed, 2 years later. Too bad, the topic sounded fun. - Thomas Hoeg-Jensen ----- Original Message ----- From: "Ed McGlynn" <ejmcglynn@netzero.net> (...) (22 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.robotics)