 Robotics / 20429
20428  |  20430
Subject:
w2k & mindstorms info
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 20 Mar 2003 15:19:22 GMT

Hello I found your email on news.lugnet.com.
I saw that you have experience on w2k and RIS 2.0.
I'm going to buy it but I have only a laptop with windows 2000.
Further I want to use NQC software.
Is there any problems to install RIS 2.0 on windows 2000?
Thanks in advance.
Alessandro Abbruzzetti

Software Engineer
Versant Italia
Tel +390651850802
Via Cristoforo Colombo, 163
00147 Rome, Italy
"Che cos'e' il genio? Fantasia, intuizione, precisione e velocita' d'esecuzione"