 Robotics / 20423
Re: LegWay: only LEGO parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 19 Mar 2003 20:26:31 GMT

Ok, now there is a short video clip of the robot "doin' it's stuff" on
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=Honken

any chance of using a standard codec that is Quicktime compatible. As a mac
user I cannot get this to work even with Windows Media Player for Mac. A
.mov format would be even better...

I really want to see this working!

Mike