 Robotics / 20403
20402  |  20404
Subject:
[ot] Re: WARNING!!! :-)))
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 17 Mar 2003 17:45:38 GMT

But as far as the President of my country is concerned, he's right in what
he's doing.  I'm sorry some other people don't agree.  I'd STILL rather • that
the whole bunch of you were peed off with us than the next Al-Qaeda attack
on New York happens with biologicals or chemicals from Terrorist Weapons
R'Us in Baghdad.  I won't say what I think about the opposition to • military
action except that it involves high progesterone levels.

Since when does America shoot first?  Maybe you could consider who is
exactly terrorising who here. On one hand we have Iraq, who might have a
nuke, and might have a couple of biological weapons, but no one has seen
any, and on the other hand we have the US who guaranteed have several
thousand nukes, and definitly have much nastier VX weapons than Iraq. Also,
we have Iraq minding its own business, and we have the US deploying quarter
of a million troops, as well as aircraft carriers in aggressive positions,
ready to invade.

Instead of biological or chemical weapons in New York (oh yes, Iraq is to
blame now, and they've shown every sign of aggression towards the US; like
positioning their troops, pointing their missiles missiles and moving
aircraft carriers to US east coast.. i guess i missed that on CNN..), its
much better to just blow them up first, isnt it? After all, its only a
shitty third world nation anyway, one that most Americans cant even locate
on a map, so who cares if it disappears from one.
I wont say what I think about military action, except it involves too much
budget, oil, racism, and a whole lot of misguided idiot children lashing out
at whoever they feel like, just to show that they are in control.

Sorry for going off-topic, but I couldn't let that garbage pass • unanswered.

Im also sorry for going off topic, but I couldnt let that garbage pass
unanswered either.