 Robotics / 20402
Re: WARNING!!! :-)))
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 17 Mar 2003 17:21:27 GMT

Ok, I think you thought Mike Fusion was making fun of Hispanics with his
reference to "the Spanish Prisoner scam."  The reference is actually to a
confidence trickster scheme having to do with the Spanish-American War in
the early 1900s.  No Hispanics involved whatsoever, no racism involved.
Crack a history book, will you?

But as far as the President of my country is concerned, he's right in what
he's doing.  I'm sorry some other people don't agree.  I'd STILL rather that
the whole bunch of you were peed off with us than the next Al-Qaeda attack
on New York happens with biologicals or chemicals from Terrorist Weapons
R'Us in Baghdad.  I won't say what I think about the opposition to military
action except that it involves high progesterone levels.

Sorry for going off-topic, but I couldn't let that garbage pass unanswered.

----- Original Message -----
From: <luiz-eduardo.oliveira@itau.com.br>
To: <lego-robotics@crynwr.com>
Sent: Monday, March 17, 2003 5:51 AM
Subject: Re: WARNING!!! :-)))

And DO NOT forget to see the releasing of a new film production: it will
definitely destroy your hopes for peace and everlasting life on earth: "The
AmBush I" : the scam to get petrol control where a president of an
imperialist country madly manages to get control of petrol and wants the
help of all other nations to promote the destruction of human lifes and
become even more powerful...

Soon a new film production: "The AmBush II : In The Amazon Forest" : where
the same MADDOG president of the imperialist nation plans to get control
over Amazon Forest. Lizards, oligators and exotic birds in the screen!!!
Next September 11th! DO NOT miss it if you survive The AmBush I!