 Robotics / 20326
Re: Could be of interest to some...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 13 Feb 2003 16:03:10 GMT

lego-robotics@crynwr.com wrote:

Does anyone know of any instruction for installing legos on Mandrake9.0, or SuSe8.x

There are no brickOS-related problems when you want to use Mandrake or
SuSE. A problem could be the USB support if you use an USB-Tower. I have
a serial tower and all works pretty well.

You should install the gcc compiler from your distribution to compile
the PC-side programs. Try to follow the howto and search in the .legos
group if you get stuck.

Hope it helps, regards,

Michael