 Robotics / 20322
    Re: Could be of interest to some...
   Does anyone know of any instruction for installing legos on Mandrake9.0, or SuSe8.x, I looked thourough the howtos and most instructions are for RedHat/Debian and Windows. I am trying to install legos on laptop( Compaq p700), is there anything i (...) (21 years ago, 12-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Could be of interest to some... —Michael Obenland
   (...) There are no brickOS-related problems when you want to use Mandrake or SuSE. A problem could be the USB support if you use an USB-Tower. I have a serial tower and all works pretty well. You should install the gcc compiler from your (...) (21 years ago, 13-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics)