 Robotics / 20311
20310  |  20312
Subject:
Problem with BrickOS and USB tower from Linux
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 11 Feb 2003 13:58:16 GMT

I've got NQC, with the USB IR tower, working on my Linux laptop.

Now I want to try LlegOS/BricOS.
I installed BrickOS (brickos-0.2.6.09.newConf2) with the
brickos_cvs_Nov212002.patch from the USB projcet.

firmdl3 starts to download the firmware, but stops when the LCD shows 208
I tried to download the firmware via NQC, and succeded. But the dll could not
download any programs.

I must have missed something in my brickOS setup.

Any help in this matter is apreceiated.

System: Linux redHat 8.0

/Hans