 Robotics / 20249
  Re: RCX & RIS, a fading glory?

Kyle (...) I used to think that but I've been pleasantly surprised by XP. Or, more likely, I've just been lucky so far. (...) Yes, I agree. And I'd love to know what the answer is. Doesn't it come with the territory? If you have an "unlimited" (...) (22 years ago, 5-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: RCX & RIS, a fading glory?

(...) Yes, I'm scared that this might be true also. Unfortunately, I think (though I have no evidence) that LEGO sees lack of interest by kids as 'kids think it's too complicated or too hard to use' whereas I think that many of the kids that this (...) (22 years ago, 5-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics)