 Robotics / 20234
  Re: new electrics

thanx man in fact i thought that the axle will be the only electric part i mean the axle should be connected to wire the axles on the ends of wire should replace electric bricks it will allow us to put the axle into a hole and then move along so we (...) (21 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: new electrics

Ahhh, this makes sense, as I guess it would be expensive to produce axle joiners with electric contacts inside; plus it would be confusing for most people who would try to use regular axles/axle joiners and get mad when it doesn't work. A wire with (...) (21 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics)