 Robotics / 20216
  Re: RCX & RIS, a fading glory? - Advanced alternatives: JCX, Embedlets

Bruce (...) Some manufacturers produce goods for that purpose. Other's don't. In the past, Lego have been extremely jealous of their name and their products and have refused to allow companies to "associate" their product with Lego in the way you (...) (22 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: RCX & RIS, a fading glory? - Advanced alternatives: JCX, Embedlets

(...) No one has complained and we're using their parts just like we use anyone else's so I guess we'll see. Bruce (...) ------- WWW.SYSTRONIX.COM ---...--- Real embedded Java and much more High speed 8051 systems +1-801-534-1017 Salt Lake City, USA (22 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics)