 Robotics / 202
  Re: Charging batteries

(...) Well, I use my early-generation Sony Discman at work up to three hours a day (gotta tune out the whiners). This unit munches batteries! And I buy nothing but Duracells. So I made the big leap a couple months back and bought 4 AA Nickel metal (...) (26 years ago, 22-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Charging batteries

Matt Agnew wrote in message <362f8249.21159733@l...et.com>... (...) day (...) This is getting pretty far off topic, but why not use an AC adapter for your discman? If you are sitting at a desk all day there isn't any reason that you need (...) (26 years ago, 22-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics)