 Robotics / 20113
  RE: RIS2.0 Start-up: can it not start every time?!

Unfortunately, "msconfig" doesn't exist on all versions of Windows. However, "regedit" does. The key is: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\...rsion\Run] Can't remember off the top of my head, but I think the value name is "RIS2Launch". Regardless, the Name Value (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)