 Robotics / 20097
Re: Steve Hassenplug on TechTV!!! (In a LUGnet T-shirt...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Tue, 21 Jan 2003 12:17:53 GMT

Thanks! And great job, Steve!

BTW, it appears to be only 37meg. Worth every byte.

Chris Osborn wrote:

In article <H8x33E.736@lugnet.com>,
Christophe Vanhecke <christophe.vanhecke@wanadoo.fr> wrote:

- Is there somewhere any video online from TechTV ?

I've captured the segment and converted it to an MPEG. It's large
(very, very large) at 73megs. Sorry about the audio quality, I was
having trouble getting the level adjusted.

http://fozztexx.com/~fozztexx/ScreenSavers-Legway.mpg