 Robotics / 20068
    Legway and TechTV —Steve Hassenplug
   Check this out: (URL) right, this Friday I'm going to be on Screen Savers with my LegWay! Set your VCR for Friday @ 7:00 (EST). I'm hoping I'll be able to get a copy of it on CD, then I can post a clip somewhere. Steve (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Legway and TechTV —Rob Hendrix
     Let's see... My favorite hobby, my favorite television station, my favorite tv show, my favorite 2 show hosts (Pat and Leo), AND my favorite extreme outside-the-box/out-...left-field thinking roboticist in one place at one time? I think I'm going to (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Legway and TechTV —James Trobaugh
    When I first read the tag line on the web site "Actor and comedian Martin Lawrence, the inventor of the Legway discusses his Lego-based Segway" I it looked like Martin Lawrence was the inventor of the Legway! LOL! Great job, I'll be sure to watch. (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.mediawatch)