 Robotics / 20071
Re: Legway and TechTV
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Thu, 16 Jan 2003 02:17:08 GMT

When I first read the tag line on the web site "Actor and comedian Martin
Lawrence, the inventor of the Legway discusses his Lego-based Segway" I it
looked like Martin Lawrence was the inventor of the Legway! LOL!

Great job, I'll be sure to watch.

jt

In lugnet.robotics, Steve Hassenplug writes:
Check this out:

http://www.techtv.com/screensavers/shownotes/story/0,24330,3414239,00.html

That's right, this Friday I'm going to be on Screen Savers with my LegWay!
Set your VCR for Friday @ 7:00 (EST).

I'm hoping I'll be able to get a copy of it on CD, then I can post a clip
somewhere.

Steve